Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Pediatrician
Video profile

BEST DOCTOR WE HAVE EVER HAD!! show details BEST DOCTOR WE HAVE EVER HAD!!
Jul 3rd, 2012

We went to Dr. Love a few months ago for allergy problems which none of our other doctors in california could ever figure out why my son was always coughing. We had seen many doctors, had about 52 visits with my sons primary care doctors about the coughing ect. but I never had one doctor REALLY CARE or LISTEN. When we went to see Dr. Love, he listened to my concerns for 2 hours...he then read through all my sons medical files, and to make a long story short, my sons illness was finally diagnosed as a very rare kidney disease. My son would of died had Dr. Love not figured this out. I believe he is truly the BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD OF DONE WITHOUT HIM. HIS STAFF AND HIS NURSE MICHELLE WERE THE BEST...MICHELLE and Dr. Love WOULD CALL US EVERY FEW DAYS TO SEE HOW WE WERE AND TAKE THE TIME TO PORPERLY EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AND EACH PROCEDURE TO ME. When my son was hospitalized Dr. Love checked on us when we were there also and followed up til the end. THEY COMMUNICATED TO MY SONS OTHER DOCTORS FROM START TO FINISH. Thank you Dr. Love and Michelle! I cannot thank you enough..

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
Oct 6th, 2011

Took my son to see him, who has had a chronic cough for several years, told numerous times he probably has asthma. He ended up telling me that he has a fake cough. Cannot understand how my son who coughs all the time has a fake cough. Not happy with this visit, ended up paying and spending alot of time and now going to have to get a second opinion.

I feel so much better show details I feel so much better
by Nana B on Feb 1st, 2010

My regular doctor its like he didn't know allerges existed. He would give me a pill and tell me thats all he could do for me. I was miserable. Dr Love put me on allergy shots a year ago and I am sooo much better:)!!! I can even go to my friends house with cats and not swell up. Hes a Godsend!!

Really good experience show details Really good experience
by Tammi from Broken Arrow on Jan 27th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Love for a while, and some of my family members have too. He has always been sweet and kind, and my allergies are a whole lot better now that I have been taking shots for 2 years. They dont hurt and I can be around cats now without sneezing my nose off!

Sep 8th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Love's for 1.5 years. He takes time to listen to you and considers all of your questions and opinions as important. His staff returns calls promptly. He even called in while on vacation and took the time to review my tests results and had his nurse call me with the results.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Jul 18th, 2008

He was really awesome. He cured my baby's eczema when the skin doctors couldn't. I really recommend him