A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Mann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 15 plans