Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mazzara Sr
Dr. James Mazzara Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Mazzara is affiliated with St Vincent's Midtown Hospital, SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan and Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers-Saint Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mazzara Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. James Mazzara Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Jill Nord
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Lynn Mailloux
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New York, NY 0.01 mi13