A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Moore practice?
Dr. James Moore practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.