A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
- Halifax Medical Center Port Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tracy Moore MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James T. Moore practice?
- Dr. James Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Moore practices Psychiatry near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Psychiatrists.