Dr. James Nichols MD Patient Reviews

March 28th, 2012
Wonderful
One of the most caring and passionate Docs. Very good and makes you feel comfortable unlike other docs.If you want a REAL Doc that is compassionate than you need to go to him.The whole place is like nothing you have seen, they REALLY care.My one concern is when he retires where are we going to go to get the care that his office provides?

January 6th, 2011
An Excellent Doctor
Dr Nichols is unique in his profession for talking with you instead of down to you as so many other doctors tend to do.A couple of years ago, I visited Dr Nichols for a nagging cough, after my examination, he sent me for an x-ray which came back negative. He prescribed an antibiotic but before I left his office he asked me to wait and called his nurse in and had her schedule me for an immediate CT Scan - the scan results were sent back within hours and I had a growth in my lower left lung. It was two days before Christmas. Despite his best efforts, he couldn't locate a specialist to take it to the next level but he called almost daily between Christmas and New Years to let me know he was still working on it for me.Finally, in early January, I was seen by a specialist the growth had doubled in size and the second of Feb, the lower left lung was removed along with lymph nodes and I was given a new lease on life...by a man who is a doctor who cared enough to treat me as a person rather than forget about me in the holiday rush. He is in my opinion, the best of the best in his profession.