A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Noble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Noble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noble has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Monadnock Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Noble MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James T. Noble practice?
- Dr. James Noble has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Noble practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Concord, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Concord Internists and Concord Infectious Disease Doctors.