A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Parker, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Heritage Park Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Timothy Parker FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Parker practice?
- Dr. James Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Parker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denison, TX.
See Denison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.