A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Parker, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Heritage Park Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Parker practice?
Dr. James Parker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denison, TX.
See Denison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.