Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Patten
Dr. James Patten, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Norwood, MA, with other offices in Needham Heights, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Patten is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, Sturdy Memorial Hospital and Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. Dr. Patten has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Patten has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. James Patten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwood, MA.