A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Richardson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Richardson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Richardson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Richardson practice?
- Dr. James Richardson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Richardson practices Radiation Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Baraboo, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Madison Oncologists.