A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 23 Areas, including Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and Arthritis.20 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Rosenbaum practice?
Dr. James Rosenbaum practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Rheumatologists, and Portland Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Rosenbaum, Dr. Jacob Rosenbaum, Dr. Jacques Rosenbaum, Dr. Jaime Rosenbaum