A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbaum
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Behcet Syndrome
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orbital Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retinal Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Todd Rosenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. James Rosenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Rosenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.