A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbaum
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Behcet Syndrome
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orbital Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retinal Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Todd Rosenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. James Rosenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rosenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.