Learn more about Dr. James Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roth, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Roth practice?
Dr. James Roth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT and Park City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.