A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Spradlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spradlin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spradlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spradlin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Spradlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Todd Spradlin MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Spradlin practice?
- Dr. James Spradlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Spradlin practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.