Dr. James Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Walker?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. James Walker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2016

One In A Million

Have been a patient of Dr. Walker for 20 years. Have never found another doctor as compassionate, genuine and knowledgeable as he. This man stays at the top of his game medically & still has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced.

December 14th, 2015

This man and his staff are a blessing

August 21st, 2015

Simply the BEST Family Healthcare Physician EVER!!!

Extremely compassionate with gentle touch especially for those in chronic pain, willing to work with patients desiring least invasive conservative treatment plans / therapies first, thorough with labs and diagnoses. I simply could not ask for more.

July 7th, 2015

Simply the best!

I have been a patient for 10 - 15 years. Dr. Walker is easy to talk to and he is a very kind man. He has an excellent and courteous staff. Dr. Walker and his staff are not (just) medical professionals, they are friends as well. Patients are always greeted with a smile and a "how are you?".

January 28th, 2015

Best Family Doctor Ever!

Three generations of my family have received the best and most caring healthcare from Dr. Walker and his wonderful staff. They are always going above and beyond to make each interaction thorough and never rushed. The entire staff is like an extension of family and that's exactly how you are treated!

December 30th, 2014

Dr. Walker is a doctor who really listens to what you have to say. I think he is terrific!

November 29th, 2011

I wouldn't go to anyone else

I can't say enough about Dr. Walker and his staff. They see my grandmother, mom, dad, and me. Dr. Walker has figured out some of my medical conditions when specialists couldn't. He is absolutely a God sent and I am grateful to him and his staff for everything that they have done for us and I don't think that my grandmother would still be with us if it wasn't for Dr. Walker. We all live in Warner Robins and drive to Perry just for them. His staff is ALWAYS courtious and personable. Dr. Walker spends time with you and really listens and cares and tries his best to fix the problem and if he can't he doesn't hesitate to find a specialist to fix the problem. My family has several different medical conditions and we wouldn't go anywhere else. We have been with him since before he went to Perry and we appreciate him and his staff. They are wonderful!

June 21st, 2011

Dr. Walker has been my family doctor for nine years. He is an old school doctor with vast knowledge, patience and interest. He doesn't hesitate to find answers to any health problems. He takes time to listen and treat the person not just the dollar sign.

January 31st, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

October 27th, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr. Walker has been our family doctor for 15+ years including taking care of our young children. He is extremely caring and thorough. Also, if he cannot find the problem, he does not hesitate to send you to a specialist. On several occasions, he has saved a member of our family from serious illness or consequences. He takes a personal interest in our health and welfare. Absolutely the best doctor we have used as a family.

June 10th, 2010

HORRIBLE

Non caring Physician! I have never experienced a doctor with such a horrific bedside manner.Take my advice and go somewhere else!

February 27th, 2017