inactive

James T Wang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 6th, 2012
Top Notch!! AAA
Great Doctor and very knowledgable. He is also super friendly. I would drive long distances to see him and his staff.

May 31st, 2011
Happy patient
Im very grateful to Dr. Wang. He was actually fair in price, especially when I offered to pay partially in cash. But more important, he used great skill in the laser technique for sun damage on my face. Very accurate to the strange red blotches I walked in with. My skin will never be perfect, but he has helped my condition enough for me to deal with what i got. Also, after my second visit, i realized he was pretty cool.!

March 11th, 2008
Rude!
Acts as though you should be honored to be in his office. Over charges! Called my insurance because when I got my insurance statement I felt he charged too much for his services. They said they agreed and had already contacted his office because of his excessive charging! What a crook!