Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Wolfe III
Dr. James Wolfe III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corvallis, OR. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Wolfe is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Mercy Hospital and Mercy Hosp Anderson And Clermont Cincinnati Oh. He speaks English.
Dr. James Wolfe III has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. James Wolfe III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.
Dr. Thomas Palmrose
Pathology, Cytopathology, Internal Medicine
Corvallis, OR 0.01 mi19
Dr. Maria Stitzel
Corvallis, OR 0.01 mi11
Dr. Julie Stuart
Hospitalist, Family Medicine, Pathology
Corvallis, OR 0.01 mi30