Dr. James Wright MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 7th, 2016
Ballon Sinuplasty
For years I had suffered from sinus headaches, I tried some many pills and sprays and nothing work. I went with Dr Wright and he recommended for me to get Ballon Sinuplasty and all can say is that he did an amazing job; he was able to fix my sinus problem. Finally I'm able to breath without having to take any allergy pills. I really recommended Dr. Wright he is a great doctor and very knowledgeable. This surgery is very fast and effective. I give 100 to all his staff and his work.

November 3rd, 2016
I had balloon surgery a couple of months ago and I feel great! Dr. Wright explained the procedure thoroughly before, during and after the procedure. He made me feel completely at ease and I had very little discomfort from the surgery and recovery time was minimal. I sleep better, feel better and definitely breathe better! Thanks Dr. Wright and staff for showing professionalism, but more importantly, how much you care!

May 31st, 2016
I am very pleased with my Balloon Sinuplasty procedure. I suffered from headaches, nasal congestion, and facial pain and pressure. Since the procedure I am headache free and I can finally say I am able to breathe like never before. Thank you Dr Wright

May 31st, 2016
I HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH MY PROCEDURE, I HAD A BALLOON SINUPLASTY IN OFFICE. AND HAVE BEEN VERY CONTENT WITH MY RESULTS, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR JAMES T WRIGHT FOR ANY IN-OFFICE OR HOSPITAL PROCEDURES. I CAN FINALLY BREATHE AND I AM HEADACHE FREE. THANK YOU

May 18th, 2016
Said he could fix my deviated septum in office with no pain (not true) in 6 to 8 min., well finally he said less than 15 min. . 15 min. after he started he decided he would have to go to ER with me. I think he bit off more than he could chew. He should have known he could not do this procedure in his office. Needless to say I was not going to ER with this guy. BEWARE THIS GUY IS ROUGH. No wonder he has to do so much advertising.

November 6th, 2015
deviated septum repair
I suffered from chronic sinus problems for years. Dr. Wright suggested it was because of a deviated septum that had given me problems since a sports accident in college. I was apprehensive and skeptical but he assured me he could fix the problem. He also suggested a total "clean-out" of my sinus cavities during the surgery. Recovery was terrible. I thought I had made a big mistake. But when I did heal up I could tell that he had fixed the problem. That was five years ago. I am still good to this day! Thanks Dr. Turner!

November 4th, 2015
I had been suffering from sinus headaches for years. I kept putting it off and putting it off until I couldn't take it anymore. I had seen some TV commercials about Dr. Wright so I gave him a call to set up an appointment. Before I went I did some research on him and was impressed with his education and experience. My initial visit was very informative and he explained why I was having problems and what could be done to fix them. I was given a local anesthetic and before I knew it the procedure was over. I breathe a lot better now and want to personally thank Dr. Wright for taking care of me.

November 3rd, 2015
My daughter and l have both been treated by Dr. Wright. Unlike other physicians I had visited, he gave me plenty of time at my visit and answered all my questions. My tonsillectomy was about 5 years ago and he was very thorough in explaining options, procedure and had great caring bed-side manners. That is precisely the reasons why I took my 15 year old daughter to him when she was having sinus headaches. He performed balloon sinuplasty on her in his office and it completely improved her breathing and headaches! I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an honest and caring ENT! Thank you Dr. Wright!

October 27th, 2015
Dr. Wright took care of my son and my husband and I were very grateful. He was patient and kind and his staff was very nice.

August 24th, 2015
Jenny Hull
Excellent experience. Highly recommend.

December 12th, 2014
Extremely satisfied
It has been a year since my procedure ,the procedure has changed the quality of life making it more enjoyable. Being able to breath and sleep better. No more problems with allergies or headaches.

January 24th, 2014
Very satisfied
I was recommended to Dr. Wright, his diagnose and explanation of what and how the procedure would be performed along with recovery explanation was excellent. My experience with the staff and doctor was great. I would recommend everyone I need of this service to use Dr. Wright.