Dr. James Wright Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Wright Jr?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

August 30th, 2017

Excellent Doctor Who Knows What He's Doing!!

I decided to go to Dr. Turner Wright about a post nasal drip problem I had on 06/16/17. Anyways, during my first visit with Dr. Turner Wright I explained to him my concerns and told him about my prior medical history since I noticed the problem approximately 10 years ago. Dr. Turner Wright did a CT scan of my head & face to see if my sinuses were infected or inflamed. After the CT scans were done he informed me my nasal passageways were to small and the best option for me to get rid of this problem is to get the balloon sinuplasty surgery. I got the balloon sinuplasty surgery done on 07/14/17, which was not painful but did cause me to bleed quite a lot. It has been approximately 1 month since the surgery was done and the post nasal drip problem has pretty much gone away. All the people who gave him negative reviews probably did not do their research into their medical problems and didn't verify why Dr. Wright was recommending a certain surgery/procedure, medical treatment, or prescription!! When I saw him I felt I was able to talk to him in a professional manner and he was very respectful to me and my family!!

December 16th, 2016

Balloon Sinuplasty

I truly recommend Dr Wright and his staff. My daughter had been suffering from nasal congestion it was very hard for her to breath specially at night, since the procedure she's been able to breath no more congestion. She's very happy with the outcome of the procedure. Thank you Dr Wright

December 16th, 2016

Balloon Sinuplasty

November 8th, 2016

Ballon Sinuplasty

For years I had suffered from sinus headaches, I tried some many pills and sprays and nothing work. I went with Dr Wright and he recommended for me to get Ballon Sinuplasty and all can say is that he did an amazing job; he was able to fix my sinus problem. Finally I'm able to breath without having to take any allergy pills. I really recommended Dr. Wright he is a great doctor and very knowledgeable. This surgery is very fast and effective. I give 100 to all his staff and his work.

November 3rd, 2016

I had balloon surgery a couple of months ago and I feel great! Dr. Wright explained the procedure thoroughly before, during and after the procedure. He made me feel completely at ease and I had very little discomfort from the surgery and recovery time was minimal. I sleep better, feel better and definitely breathe better! Thanks Dr. Wright and staff for showing professionalism, but more importantly, how much you care!

May 31st, 2016

I am very pleased with my Balloon Sinuplasty procedure. I suffered from headaches, nasal congestion, and facial pain and pressure. Since the procedure I am headache free and I can finally say I am able to breathe like never before. Thank you Dr Wright

May 31st, 2016

I HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH MY PROCEDURE, I HAD A BALLOON SINUPLASTY IN OFFICE. AND HAVE BEEN VERY CONTENT WITH MY RESULTS, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR JAMES T WRIGHT FOR ANY IN-OFFICE OR HOSPITAL PROCEDURES. I CAN FINALLY BREATHE AND I AM HEADACHE FREE. THANK YOU

May 18th, 2016

Said he could fix my deviated septum in office with no pain (not true) in 6 to 8 min., well finally he said less than 15 min. . 15 min. after he started he decided he would have to go to ER with me. I think he bit off more than he could chew. He should have known he could not do this procedure in his office. Needless to say I was not going to ER with this guy. BEWARE THIS GUY IS ROUGH. No wonder he has to do so much advertising.

November 6th, 2015

deviated septum repair

I suffered from chronic sinus problems for years. Dr. Wright suggested it was because of a deviated septum that had given me problems since a sports accident in college. I was apprehensive and skeptical but he assured me he could fix the problem. He also suggested a total "clean-out" of my sinus cavities during the surgery. Recovery was terrible. I thought I had made a big mistake. But when I did heal up I could tell that he had fixed the problem. That was five years ago. I am still good to this day! Thanks Dr. Turner!

November 4th, 2015

I had been suffering from sinus headaches for years. I kept putting it off and putting it off until I couldn't take it anymore. I had seen some TV commercials about Dr. Wright so I gave him a call to set up an appointment. Before I went I did some research on him and was impressed with his education and experience. My initial visit was very informative and he explained why I was having problems and what could be done to fix them. I was given a local anesthetic and before I knew it the procedure was over. I breathe a lot better now and want to personally thank Dr. Wright for taking care of me.

November 3rd, 2015

My daughter and l have both been treated by Dr. Wright. Unlike other physicians I had visited, he gave me plenty of time at my visit and answered all my questions. My tonsillectomy was about 5 years ago and he was very thorough in explaining options, procedure and had great caring bed-side manners. That is precisely the reasons why I took my 15 year old daughter to him when she was having sinus headaches. He performed balloon sinuplasty on her in his office and it completely improved her breathing and headaches! I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an honest and caring ENT! Thank you Dr. Wright!

October 27th, 2015

Dr. Wright took care of my son and my husband and I were very grateful. He was patient and kind and his staff was very nice.