Dr. James Young MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

November 14th, 2011
In my opinion ~~~~~~
Dr. Young is the GREATESTHe performed my arthoscopic knee surg in 2003I have been back several times for checkupsHe is always kind, never hurried, and clearly understands my knee problems.I would highly recommend him to anyone.He does 'consults' now - not surg but he assures me when the time comes for further surg he WILLfind me THE BEST DR.

October 27th, 2011
Dr. Young just doesn't show enough care
It took 45 minutes to see me for a follow up visit when 4 other people came afterwards and they were seen ahead. Thats just not right. And when he did see me, he didn't show any reasonable care for my follow up visit. He just wants you IN and OUT. Thats it! From my experience i will never go back.

May 13th, 2010
Great if you like being treated like a hunk of meat
Dr. Young is rude and unpleasant. He told me at least three times that I would need to take three Aleve, whereas someone of his size would take two. He also said that b/c of my "big arm" he had to use a longer needle to get at my shoulder joint. He didn't show me my MRI until I asked. My questions were answered hastily and when I didn't get immediate relief I was made to feel like I was the problem. Unimpressed in almost every way. Don't go there, especially if you are overweight at all.