A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tabler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tabler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabler
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Tabler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tabler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabler graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Boswell Tabler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James B. Tabler practice?
- Dr. James Tabler has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tabler practices Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists.