A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Taborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Taborn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Taborn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Taborn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Taborn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dudley Taborn MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Taborn practice?
- Dr. James Taborn has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Taborn practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Rheumatologists.