A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tackett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tackett graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Tackett has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Summers County Arh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Faird Tackett MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Tackett practice?
- Dr. James Tackett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tackett practices Internal Medicine near Beckley, WV.
See Beckley Internists.