A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tagle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tagle graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tagle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center 9920 Talbert Ave. Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- St. John`s Pleasant Valley Hospital - Camarillo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Tagle MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Tagle practice?
- Dr. James Tagle has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Tagle practices Diagnostic Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Radiologists.