A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tagle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tagle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tagle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tagle graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tagle has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tagle MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James Tagle practice?
- Dr. James Tagle has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tagle practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Radiologists.