Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Taitsman
Dr. James Taitsman, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrence Township, NJ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Taitsman is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell, Capital Health System - Mercer Campus and University Medical Center At Princeton. He speaks English.
Dr. James Taitsman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Taitsman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Dr. John Tydings
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Lawrence Township, NJ 0 mi32
Dr. Randal Betz
Lawrenceville, NJ 0.12 mi39
Dr. Mark Antonacci
Lawrence Township, NJ 0.12 mi21