A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Taitsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Taitsman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taitsman
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Taitsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Taitsman, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taitsman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taitsman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Taitsman FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Taitsman practice?
- Dr. James Taitsman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Taitsman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Surgeons.