A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Taitsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Taitsman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taitsman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taitsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Taitsman, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taitsman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taitsman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Taitsman FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Taitsman practice?
- Dr. James Taitsman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Taitsman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Orthopedic Surgeons.