Learn more about Dr. James Talano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Talano, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Talano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Talano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talano graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vincent Talano MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Talano practice?
- Dr. James Talano has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Talano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.