A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Talano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Talano, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talano
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Talano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Talano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talano graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Talano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vincent Talano MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Talano practice?
- Dr. James Talano has 1 office location.
Dr. James Talano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.