Some ratings provided by DrScore.
NUCLEAR STRESS TEST FOR CHEST PAINS show details NUCLEAR STRESS TEST FOR CHEST PAINS
Aug 20th, 2012

Dr Talano gave me a thorough physical exam and reviewed my medical history documentation at length. Dr Talano spent a good deal of time explaining the likely cause of my chest pains based on my other symptoms and by a process of elimination. Dr Talano believed that my chest pains were not cardiac related but recommended a nuclear stress test to confirm this diagnosis. The test was scheduled for 2 days later and Dr Talano called me at 6:30 PM to give me the good news, normal cardiac function. Dr Talano than gave me a script for a CT scan to rule out lung functions issues. I had the CT scan performed at NCH hospital in Naples and await the result. All in all, I felt that Dr Talano gave me access to the best state of art cardiac treatment available today, anywhere. Most importantly, Dr Talano's patience and demeanor made me feel that I was in very good hands.

Nov 18th, 2010

He is a great doctor and person. He truly cares about the patients. He works long hours and returns calls quickly in emergency.

Daniel Kimball show details Daniel Kimball
by Daniel Kimball on Jun 30th, 2010

Top of the line physician!!! An expert in his field. Highly reccomend!