Dr. James Tandy MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Indianapolis, IN

October 22nd, 2015
Highly recommend
Dr. Tandy is very wise and compassionate. He is knowledgeable and willing to work with us as a family. We appreciated his help during a very difficult time. We can highly recommend him as a doctor.

August 2nd, 2014
Interactions with Dr. Tandy
When i started as a patient with Dr. Tandy I was guite a mess. I cannot begin to tell you how hard he had to work just to get me into a position to start helping. He did, and he never gave up on me, as years of treatment have passed i cannot begin to thank him for always going the extra mile that seened to acompany me. I have been given the tools to improve the quality of my life, thats the single most important point I want to make, I did the work, he gave me the tools as i said earlier, i could have just given up, I used the tools, and have never been in a better place than i am now.

June 14th, 2010
Awesome Experience
Had an awesome experience with Dr. Tandy. Was very apprehensive but he and his office made me feel very comfortable. I didn't want to leave his office as I had felt better (just in that hour) than I had in a long time.