A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tarbox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tarbox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarbox
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarbox graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Albert Tarbox MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Tarbox practice?
- Dr. James Tarbox has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tarbox practices Allergy & Immunology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Allergists.