A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tarbox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarbox
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tarbox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarbox graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Albert Tarbox MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Tarbox practice?
- Dr. James Tarbox has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tarbox practices Allergy & Immunology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Allergists.