A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tasto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tasto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tasto
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Tasto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tasto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasto graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tasto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Tasto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Tasto practice?
- Dr. James Tasto has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tasto practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.