A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tasto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tasto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tasto
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tasto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tasto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasto graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tasto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Tasto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Tasto practice?
- Dr. James Tasto has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tasto practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.