A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Taterka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Taterka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taterka
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Taterka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Taterka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taterka graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Taterka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Taterka MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Taterka practice?
- Dr. James Taterka has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Taterka practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flourtown, PA.
See Flourtown Internists and Flourtown Gastroenterologists.