Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Tatkon-Coker
Dr. James Tatkon-Coker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fishersville, VA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tatkon-Coker is affiliated with Augusta Health (Medical Center), Mercy Medical Center-New Hampton and Hancock County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Tatkon-Coker has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Tatkon-Coker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishersville, VA.
Dr. Joan Stalzer
Fishersville, VA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Stephen Turner
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Fishersville, VA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Alon Yarkoni
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fishersville, VA 0.01 mi15