Dr. J Taylor, MD
Internist, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
by Tim on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Taylor is probably the best Doctor I have ever visited, because of insurance changes I was forced to leave him after a number of years. Having a chronic condition, I knew that Dr. Taylor was on top of the situation and in frequent contact with the other Drs. His professionalism is above the norm for Atlanta. If you need a doctor, and he is allowed on your insurance, by all means see him. One of the only doctors I know who takes it personally when you do not respond well to treatment. I like that. It means he truly cares and is not just going through the motions!

|  One in Million  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Taylor is very competant, compassionate and easy to talk to. I have been a patient for nearly three years and have been extremely satisfied. Don't be tempted to make an appointment with the other internest in the office as she's downright rude.

|  DO NOT USE THIS DR  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

Went to this doctor because I just moved to area. Have always had very positive experiences with piedmont hospital, so I figured this dr was the way to go. My visit was to meet him and do my 6 mo check up for adhd medicine. He immediately questioned how i knew i had adhd and then proceeded to tell me it was for young children more than adults. He did not give me my medicine which normals me out and helps me at work. He then proceeded to give me a referral to a psychiatrist at Ridgeview, a rehab center for addicts. I almost completely lost it on him for the rudeness and difficulties he has caused me by refusing to give me my medicine.

|  Dr. Taylor is the best  |  show details
May 6th, 2010

He is the best doctor I have ever seen. Very thorough and caring. Explains all the medications to me in detail and makes me feel important. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and helps ease them.