Dr. James Teague Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Teague?

May 2nd, 2012

Eternally Grateful

Scared as I was to be referred to a Psychiatrist, I found Dr. Teague to be calm, reassuring and easy to talk to. He was thorough in the testing/evaluation process as well as his explanation of my condition and options. It was difficult and I dont know how I could have managed without his kindness and support. He is insightful and has met me at every level and with every one of my strange references be it from pop culture or religious studies. I am eternally gratefully.

December 27th, 2010

Dr. Teague is an excellent psychiatrist. He combines medical expertise with compassion and caring. My medication management appointments now are relatively short, but Dr. Teague always takes extra time and care to listen to me and answer my questions.

July 21st, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Teague's for several years and have been most impressed by his caring, gentle manner and professionalism in treating me. He knows his stuff, always responds to my requests for phone contact, and has helped me through some very rough times. I recommend him highly.

July 16th, 2010

With Continued Respect and Gratitude

The road I was given to walk in this life has at times been unbelievably harsh but it lead me to meet this most remarkable man. Anyone who has had to reach out for Psychiatric help must know how vulnerable they are. Dr. Teague does not treat with a prescription pad from the golf course. He is a REAL doctor. It is his calling and his ethics show how he honors it. There are times when I do not know how I survive some of the physical and mental anguish that comes with my condition. Dr. Teague has been there for me with such great respect that I am honored to have him in my life. I believe an unexamined life is not worth living. Dr. Teague and I have walked a long way together and during the darkest of times he has always somehow gotten me to see a light. Sometimes it was a rather small bit of light but it was there for me. I am eternally grateful for the time I have had with this incredibly wise, educated, devoted and funny man.

July 7th, 2010

Dr. Teague has treated me with kindness and compassion for over 15 years. I have a complex psychiatric diagnosis and, during this time, he has prescribed a series of medications that have enhanced the stability of my moods. I would recommend him without qualification.

November 3rd, 2009

Professional

This doctor is a crook. He is more interested in the money than the patient and doesn't mind keeping the patient "sick" to keep the money coming in. He also fancies himself a psychologist ... doing talk therapy ... but this is a farce. Please do not have anyone that you care about see this guy!

March 2nd, 2016