A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Telfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Telfer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Telfer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Telfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Telfer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Telfer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Telfer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Telfer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Telfer practice?
- Dr. James Telfer has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Telfer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.