A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Terfruchte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Terfruchte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Terfruchte, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Terfruchte graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Terfruchte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Children S Medical Center Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Terfruchte MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James J. Terfruchte practice?
- Dr. James Terfruchte has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Terfruchte practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Child Psychiatrists.