A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Terry is Good. Dr. Terry has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Terry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Terry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H.E.B.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Terry practice?
Dr. James Terry practices Family Medicine near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Terry, Dr. Jaime Terry, Dr. Santiago Terry, Dr. Jacques Terry