Dr. James Terry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Terry?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James Terry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2016

I was truly impressed with Dr. Terry's physitions assistant (sorry, I don't know her name) with the thoroughness and professional attention she showed with my concerns !!

March 9th, 2015

Feedback on appointments

I met with Dr. Terry several times in 2014 and found him to be patient, listened to me and provided me with excellent care. The reason for my appointments were pain in my hip, damages in a car accident (not my fault), and severe flu. Each appointment I was met with professional care and I was very satisfied with my diagnosis and treatment. The wait time was longer for two of the appointments, but that did not bother me since I assume they were for emergenices worse than mine.

December 12th, 2013

I think this whole group of doctors are all worthless! Their ultra conservative mindset in practicing medicine will probably cost my father his own life! I relate to the lady above! They play rope-a-dope when it comes to prescribing pain medicine also! They care more about their own DEA license than getting even their cancer patients that they should have diagnosed months earlier, out of pain! If my father dies I’m going to sue them for gross negligence for the rest of my life! My father complained of horrible back pain for 7 months and they scoffed at the notion of prescribing him painkiller, didn’t know how to read the test correctly then I insist on an MRI and it turns out to be Bone Marrow Cancer. They better call their malpractice carrier cause I’m coming after them!

August 13th, 2013

Crummy Staff!

Dr. Terry is nice enough, but is a little errogant. His office staff is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT STORY! The nurse I have had to deal with twice now is very rude, condescending and treated me like a NOBODY! She doesn't seem to understand that if the Dr. doesn't have patients, SHE doesn't have a job! She laughed when I was talking to her on the phone and told her that Dr. Terry had said he would send in a prescription for me, then said "well, I'll probably get my butt chewed out for asking him, but since you are DEMANDING!" What a WITCH! I doubt I will be going back to see this Dr. again, mostly due to his RUDE staff!

August 17th, 2011

Excellent Patient Care by Dr. Terry and Staff

We have been patients of Dr. Terry for approximately seven years and have found him to be very patient friendly. He has taken the time to answer our questions and concerns on every visit. We had an emergency with my husband experiencing severe headaches and had to see Dr. Hansen during the emergency. He was extremely knowledgeable and caring as well and his diagnosis and treatment was spot on an remedied the situation completely. The staff here is professional. We have seen two of the nurse practitioners and have been satisfied with their treatment as well. I do have to mention one nurse practitioner who wanted to prescribe Prozac or something similar to treat something physical that certainly did not warrant a prescription of that drug. I have never seen her again and wondered if she is even still in the practice. Other that one negative, we are very happy with this medical practice. They provide a large, clean and comfortable waiting room and the best part, after hours and weekend walk-in treatment for emergencies.

October 19th, 2009

excellent medicial group

Dr. Terry is an excellent physician that I can recommend with no hesitation. I have also seen Dr. Mansen and could recommend him too. The office staff is polite and efficient. For you convenience they have sick patient walk-in hours 7 days a week - a real godsend for parents with sick kids.

June 20th, 2017