Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feedback on appointments show details Feedback on appointments
by Barbara on Mar 9th, 2015

I met with Dr. Terry several times in 2014 and found him to be patient, listened to me and provided me with excellent care. The reason for my appointments were pain in my hip, damages in a car accident (not my fault), and severe flu. Each appointment I was met with professional care and I was very satisfied with my diagnosis and treatment. The wait time was longer for two of the appointments, but that did not bother me since I assume they were for emergenices worse than mine.

by John Doe on Dec 11th, 2013

I think this whole group of doctors are all worthless! Their ultra conservative mindset in practicing medicine will probably cost my father his own life! I relate to the lady above! They play rope-a-dope when it comes to prescribing pain medicine also! They care more about their own DEA license than getting even their cancer patients that they should have diagnosed months earlier, out of pain! If my father dies I’m going to sue them for gross negligence for the rest of my life! My father complained of horrible back pain for 7 months and they scoffed at the notion of prescribing him painkiller, didn’t know how to read the test correctly then I insist on an MRI and it turns out to be Bone Marrow Cancer. They better call their malpractice carrier cause I’m coming after them!

Crummy Staff! show details Crummy Staff!
Aug 13th, 2013

Dr. Terry is nice enough, but is a little errogant. His office staff is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT STORY! The nurse I have had to deal with twice now is very rude, condescending and treated me like a NOBODY! She doesn't seem to understand that if the Dr. doesn't have patients, SHE doesn't have a job! She laughed when I was talking to her on the phone and told her that Dr. Terry had said he would send in a prescription for me, then said "well, I'll probably get my butt chewed out for asking him, but since you are DEMANDING!" What a WITCH! I doubt I will be going back to see this Dr. again, mostly due to his RUDE staff!

Worthless and uncaring - select another Dr. show details Worthless and uncaring - select another Dr.
Jun 26th, 2012

Arrogant, sexist, worthless Dr with little concern for his patients. Over his head in the medical world but eager to take your money. Go someplace else for a Dr., my father might still be alive if he did.

Excellent Patient Care by Dr. Terry and Staff show details Excellent Patient Care by Dr. Terry and Staff
Aug 17th, 2011

We have been patients of Dr. Terry for approximately seven years and have found him to be very patient friendly. He has taken the time to answer our questions and concerns on every visit. We had an emergency with my husband experiencing severe headaches and had to see Dr. Hansen during the emergency. He was extremely knowledgeable and caring as well and his diagnosis and treatment was spot on an remedied the situation completely. The staff here is professional. We have seen two of the nurse practitioners and have been satisfied with their treatment as well. I do have to mention one nurse practitioner who wanted to prescribe Prozac or something similar to treat something physical that certainly did not warrant a prescription of that drug. I have never seen her again and wondered if she is even still in the practice. Other that one negative, we are very happy with this medical practice. They provide a large, clean and comfortable waiting room and the best part, after hours and weekend walk-in treatment for emergencies.

excellent medicial group show details excellent medicial group
by trish on Oct 18th, 2009

Dr. Terry is an excellent physician that I can recommend with no hesitation. I have also seen Dr. Mansen and could recommend him too. The office staff is polite and efficient. For you convenience they have sick patient walk-in hours 7 days a week - a real godsend for parents with sick kids.