Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Best clinic! show details Best clinic!
by Sarah A on Apr 11th, 2016

I have been a patient for many years. I always know that I am getting the best treatment when I see Dr. Theurer

I trust him show details I trust him
by Betty D on Apr 11th, 2016

Dr. Theurer did my cataracts 10 years ago. He did a wonderful job. I have continued to see him throughout the years and will continue to see him for all of my eye care needs.

Thumbs up! show details Thumbs up!
by MJA on Apr 11th, 2016

Great office, great staff and a great doctor! I am very pleased with the care I receive each time I visit Dr. Theurer.

Great doctor and surgeon! show details Great doctor and surgeon!
by R J on Apr 10th, 2016

Dr. Theurer took very good care of my grandma before, during and after her cataract surgery. He is calm and courteous. He took the time so she was able to understand the procedure. She is very happy with the outcome. She continues to receive excellent care for her glaucoma.

by Amy A on Mar 30th, 2016

Dr. Theurer is so friendly! He made me feel at ease and answered all my questions. I would recommend!

by KJ on Mar 24th, 2016

Good doctor who knows what he is talking about. The office wait was long, but the appointment went great!

by Chris Walker on Mar 10th, 2016

This doctor helped me with finding out how bad my eyes were. He was overall very good and from my experience it seems the diagnosis was very accurate. I would recommend going.