A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thiele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Thiele, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thiele, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiele graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thiele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wayne Thiele MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Thiele practice?
- Dr. James Thiele has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Thiele practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, IL.
See Springfield Surgeons.