A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Roan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Roan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Roan practice?
- Dr. James Roan has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Roan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Brookline Obstetricians & Gynecologists.