Dr. James Thomsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Thomsen?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. James Thomsen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2014

follow up leaves a lot to be desired

Dr thomsen is an good physician when you can see him. Please be aware that once your child is evaluated almost all follow up is with a nurse practioner , they don't tell you that until later, and it is even hard to get an appointment with them. If you insist on seeing him as we did once you will probably have a 4 to 6 week wait, ridiculous when you have a sick child that they performed a procedure on, therefore you are forced to see a nurse practioner, nothing against them but different ones each time and difficult scheduling made us decide to switch our ent.

July 15th, 2014

Impolite scheduler and overbooked doctor

My son has seen doctor Thomsen at most 2 times, later we have been schedule to just see the nurses. In 2 years my son has seen every time a different nurse, nobody knows his history, when I ask what I should do next, they left the room to ask to the doctor what to do. We receive a letter to make a sleep study but and when I called to ask about it. Nobody knows why I have to do it, when I ask to see the doctor to talk about this mayor study where my child has to sleep at the hospital. They just schedule him a visit to talk with a nurse again, probably a different again... Not a personalize attention, they seem to be more interested in quantity and not quality of the service anymore.

October 22nd, 2012

Parent

We love Dr. Thomsen. I would highly recommend him for any child.

August 15th, 2012

Wonderful doctor, wonderful man

Dr. Thomsen has taken care of our daughter since she was an infant, having performed tracheostomy, multiple scoping procedures and ear tube placement & replacement over the past 4-1/2 years to treat my daughter's condition. He is highly articulate, takes time to listen to concerns and ensures follow up measures are in place. His dry humor and silly manner with my daughter instantly put her at ease. He has called me on the weekend to report test results he receives in order to provide me fast and detailed information. He is an integral part of the medical team in maintaining my daughter's care, and coordinates with her entire craniofacial team with grace to make sure everyone is in agreement about her treatment options. I have recommended him to many friends, and will continue to do so. I consider him a blessing.

April 2nd, 2009

Wonderful Doctor who makes the child feel comfortable right away. Great manner with child and adult.

June 21st, 2017