A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thornton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Thornton Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Thornton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
- Baptist Mem Hosp -Union Count, New Albany, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Thornton MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Thornton practice?
- Dr. James Thornton has 1 office location.
Dr. James Thornton practices Family Medicine near New Albany, MS.
See New Albany Primary Care Doctors.