Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Thorp
Dr. James Thorp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dothan, AL, with another office in Pensacola, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Thorp is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, Shawnee Mission Medical Center and Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast. Dr. Thorp has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Thorp has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. James Thorp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dothan, AL.
Dr. William Schwartz III
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dothan, AL 0.01 mi31
Dr. David White
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics
Dothan, AL 0.86 mi13
Dr. Kirby Hart
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dothan, AL 0.86 mi43