Learn more about Dr. James Thrall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thrall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thrall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thrall, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Ureteral Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Thrall graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thrall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Thrall MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Thrall practice?
- Dr. James Thrall has 1 office location.
Dr. James Thrall practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Boston Radiologists.