A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thriffiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Thriffiley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thriffiley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thriffiley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thriffiley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thriffiley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Thriffiley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
- Garden Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Thriffiley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Thriffiley practice?
- Dr. James Thriffiley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Thriffiley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gulfport, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Biloxi, MS.
See Gulfport Surgeons.