A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thriffiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Thriffiley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thriffiley
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thriffiley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thriffiley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thriffiley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Thriffiley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
- Garden Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Thriffiley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Thriffiley practice?
- Dr. James Thriffiley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Thriffiley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Surgeons.