A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tibone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tibone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tibone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibone graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tibone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eugene Tibone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Tibone practice?
- Dr. James Tibone has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Tibone practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons and Anaheim Neurologists.