Learn more about Dr. James Tibone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tibone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tibone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tibone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tibone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibone graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tibone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eugene Tibone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Tibone practice?
- Dr. James Tibone has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tibone practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons, Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors, and Los Angeles Neurologists.