Dr. James Tibone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Tibone?

July 14th, 2017

Wish I hadn't waited so long.

Dr Tibone did a outstanding job on my shoulder, very little pain and fast recovery. The whole staff from top to bottom has been great !!

May 6th, 2017

I have now had both shoulders replaced by Dr Tibone. I am pain free and able to resume an active life style as a result of his incredible surgical skills. I highly recommend Dr Tibone to anyone needing shoulder surgery.

February 23rd, 2017

Great surgeon, I cannot say enough about Dr Tibone's skill and the staff at Kecia medical center

January 13th, 2017

Talented Surgeon

Great doctor. Practices his art rather well. Was able to repair my injury in great fashion and without the need for an allograft. This was a pec tear that happened a year ago - it was impressive.

November 15th, 2015

Condescending and poor bedside manner

December 31st, 2014

Delayed by surgery but never received a call. Waited for over 1 hour to be seen with no explanation when I arrived. Office is aging, needs upgrade. Staff is mixed in terms of friendliness. He comes highly recommended technically though.

June 13th, 2012

this surgeon performed an antiquated surgery on me and now I have pain all of the time and my life is very limited. I now need a wheelchair if ambulating more than a few feet

October 16th, 2009

Excellent Orthopedist

Dr. Tibone has performed a few surgeries on me and I can't say enough good things about him and Kerlan-Jobe. Exemplary! My only issue is their billing department is the worst. After five surgeries with their doctors and many at their facility, I had an $85 bill go against my credit rating but I never recieved the bill. The billing staff stated that only the manager can discuss this since it is over two years old but she never returned ANY calls after leaving 20+ messages. It is an incompetant billing that is wreckless with your bills so stay on top of these folks.

August 27th, 2009

Shoulder Surgery

I went to Dr. Michael Hollander for surgery on my rotator cuff. The surgery was a failure, not to mention the horrible pain I experienced after surgery. I couldn't lift my right arm. Hollander told me that I should use the other hand and he wrote me off as irreparable. I went to 3 other doctors and the only doctor that made me feel confident that a second surgery would probably be a success was Dr. Tibone. He conducted the second surgery and my shoulder is back in full operation. Additionally, I experienced very little pain from the surgery.

May 22nd, 2017