A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ting, Non-Surgical Orthopedist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ting, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Non-Surgical Orthopedic Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ting has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H. Ting MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Ting practice?
- Dr. James Ting has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Ting practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians and Huntington Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.