A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ting, Non-Surgical Orthopedist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ting
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ting, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Non-Surgical Orthopedic Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ting has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H. Ting MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Ting practice?
- Dr. James Ting has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Ting practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians and Huntington Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.