A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tober is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tober
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Tober Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tober, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Tober graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tober has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Bluffton Medical Services
- Naval Hospital - Beaufort
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chadwick Tober MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Tober practice?
- Dr. James Tober has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tober practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Surgeons.