A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tober is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tober
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tober Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tober, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Tober graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tober has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Bluffton Medical Services
- Naval Hospital - Beaufort
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chadwick Tober MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Tober practice?
- Dr. James Tober has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tober practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Surgeons.