A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vincent Tobin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Tobin practice?
- Dr. James Tobin has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Tobin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beavercreek, OH.