Dr. James Toliver Jr Is this you?

Great doctor with very personal Attributes to his Patients.

Posted on June 17th, 2013

When I first went to Dr. Toliver over two years ago I was in a bad place in my life do to pain. He approached my problems in a way that greatly helped my pain in which made it possible for me to return to work. I can do so much more today that I did not and could not do two years ago. I am thankful for his knowledge and skills in internal medicine. Thank you doc for all you do for myself and my family. God bless

Posted on November 17th, 2014